Autor Tema: 11 on 11 tournaments!  (Pročitano 10682 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

SwiT (11x11)

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
11 on 11 tournaments!
« poslato: 15. novembar 2014, 14:36:26 »
Dear friends, do you remember me?)

I want to invite you to participate in the championship VIFA Club World League in PES mode 11 on 11. Last year you took part in two tournaments, but after that, the organization became much more serious and we played 2 glorious seasons (it is a pity that without you). There were clubs from South America, all over Europe, Russia and Ukraine. This year the number of teams will be more and it will be a Grand year! By the end of the season players trophies are added in the player's profiles! So there is the statistics of the league, awards for best goals and assists passes, highlighted closed sections for commands (only players of the same team will be able to see these topics, themes, and messages). I can't write here a link to the project 11x11, without the permission of the administration "PES-Serbia". If you are interested in this, start to gather your team, or look for a new one. In 2-3 weeks we will start the new season! And I'm waiting for an official answer from PES-Serbia, can we be partners?
poz:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Драги пријатељи, да ли се сећате мене?) Желим да Вас позовем да учествујете у првенству VIFA клуб светске Лиге. Прошле године сте учествовали на два турнира, али након тога, организација је постала много озбиљнија, а ми смо играли 2 славно доба (штета што без вас). Тамо су били клубови из Јужне Америке, широм Европе, Русије и Украјине. У овој години број тимова ће бити већи и то ће бити велики годину! До краја сезоне играчи трофеје се додају у плејер профили! Тако да постоји статистика Лига, награде за најбоље голове и голевые пасы, истакнуте затворене секције за команде (само играчи једне екипе ће бити у стању да види ове теме, теме и поруке). Ја не могу да пишем овде је линк на пројекат 11х11, без дозволе управе "ПЕС-Србија". Ако сте заинтересовани у томе, почети да прикупи своју команду, или да траже нову. После 2-3 недеље ћемо почети нову сезону! И чекам званични одговор од ПЕС-Serbia, можемо бити партнерима?

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Stević, nattydread, pilojac85, djolesrb, Misko, Lune83, darko_pfc, Toja, DM11, Nemanja, TONI 4 BLACE, Горан

SwiT (11x11)

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
Re: 11 on 11 tournaments!
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 16. novembar 2014, 02:44:43 »
Why you are silent?(
------------------
Зашто сте неми?

Mihajlodc

• Direktor u penziji!
  • Administrator
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 16. novembar 2014, 10:40:55 »
We do not write anything yet, because we realize that we are much better than you. It would be a boring league, when you know in advance the winner. :)

Now seriously, we are looking for a new man to take care of our team. We are interested to participate in the league.
The Game Is About Glory ! To dare is to do !

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Stević

SwiT (11x11)

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 16. novembar 2014, 14:00:30 »
mmmm, excellent joking)

great)

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Mihajlodc

pilojac85

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 16. novembar 2014, 15:13:53 »
Swit good to see you here :).
We are honored you came to PES-Serbia forum to invite us to join 11x11 World League. Great majority of our players haven't played in team play lobby since our last tournament on PES14. We were kinda skeptic about it cause lag was unbearable in 14. This morning we did some tests in PES15, playing 10 vs COM and we are pleasantly surprised. No lag at all :). All players enjoyed it, tho we need to work out on our formation and tactics a bit ;).  We are sure we can create at least one team, probably two.

So officially PES - SERBIA ACCEPTS THE INVITATION, you can count on us ;).

I will join your forum http://11x11.pesmanager.net/ as soon as we create a base of interested players here and form a team or two.
Strikers win games, defenders win titles !

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: DM11, SwiT (11x11)

SwiT (11x11)

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 16. novembar 2014, 16:44:58 »
Great!!

But. Guys, I understand that you have your own base here, but one of the innovations this year: all team members must be registered on the project 11x11. This is done for many reasons, which will primarily be of interest to all players.

1) Awards and trophies in player's profiles.
2) Statistics
3) Voting for the best goals and passes of the season.
4) At the end of the year will be the all-star game - we need to communicate with each player and need their votes in the voting.
5) It is probable that there will be World Cup and for this purpose also necessary connection with each player.
6) And finally the project will be more active and more interesting and we can attract more teams.

Also on the site there are locker rooms - special closed sections for team communication. This section is hidden from other teams. It is at your discretion. They will be made, but to use it or not is your right.

Just a little later I'm going to make a separate column on the site, where will be placed the logos and links to the projects of our friends and partners =)

Toja

• Modulator
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #6 poslato: 16. novembar 2014, 16:45:06 »
Svi koji su zainteresovani da predstavljaju zajednicu PES-Serbia na medjunarodnim online turnirima 11vs11, mogu se prijaviti ovde: http://www.pes-serbia.net/threads/33835-11vs11-baza-zainteresovanih-igraca
:slap:

pilojac85

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #7 poslato: 16. novembar 2014, 18:07:47 »
OK Swit we understood. But first we shall gather players here, do some tests, trainings and see if they like team play or not. At the end of this week those who decide to go on official with this World league will bi directed to your site for registration ;)

SwiT (11x11)

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #8 poslato: 16. novembar 2014, 19:34:16 »
yes yes, sure)

pilojac85

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #9 poslato: 19. novembar 2014, 20:05:26 »
Hey Swit.

Look, I had consultations with some very important and influential 11vs11 players from our forum. We do not want to create mixed teams with others. We would like to create 2-3 teams solely from PES-Serbia forum and let them compete in your tournaments or leagues. Do not get us wrong, it is not because we do not like other nations :) (here we have Bosnians, Croats, Macedonians, Slovenians, you-Russians, and you are all welcome) it is just because players want to play together and alongside their friends from forum (to cheer up each other, or to yell at each other :) ).

So there will be no sending our 50 (approximately) players to register on your site. It would be a real mess. If you accept the former format of competition we will gladly accept it and send captains and vice-captains to your site to help with arranging matches for their teams. If not then we are sorry but we have no motive to compete in 11x11 mode playing for a team alongside people we do not know.

Best regards.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: CoolerMaster, DM11, Mihajlodc, Toja, enzocro92, Lune83

Stević

• G.O.A.T.
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #10 poslato: 19. novembar 2014, 22:40:42 »
Koliko ja znam engleski nigde čovek nije ni napisao da se prave mešoviti timovi (jedino ako ste vi nešto preko PM-a pregovarali).

pilojac85

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: 11 on 11 tournaments!
« Odgovor #11 poslato: 19. novembar 2014, 23:39:29 »
na pm sam ih shvatio da žele jednu veliku bazu igrača odakle bi selektori timova angažovali šta im je potrebno. I sama ideja registracije 50 igrača odavde tamo mi zvuči sumanuto :/ .
« Poslednja izmena: 19. novembar 2014, 23:54:50 od strane pilojac85 »

SwiT (11x11)

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #12 poslato: 20. novembar 2014, 21:30:41 »
ahahah) pilojac85, you have not correctly understood me)
who will be in the team doesn't matter and of course there is no need to take other unnecessary players in your team :)
As you said "We do not want to create mixed teams with others" - nobody force you in it O_o. Where did you see, that i said that?) it is your own choice, there are no compulsions. I don't know why you have this question)

All players must be registered on the website for many reasons that I said earlier, but the main reason - to increase activity of the project.
I don't want to see the project like a place where we just register results of matches. If each team will have that approach, then the site will become a site of captains and there will not activity and any community.
No community - no interest of new players to register here, and no interest to visit the site. No new players - no new teams.

On the website there is a vote for the best goals and a assists of the season. There are statistics. The All-Star Games involves players who will be supported by a vote. And all this is quite interesting and requires the participation of each player. And when there will be the world cup of national teams all players should be on the site.

The second main reason - the relationship with the players. Sometimes you need to contact with someone from the rival team, if there is no communication with the captains. Or, for example, as i said before, at the end of the year we will play the All-Star Games. How to contact with one or another player if they are not registered on the site?

:namig:

SwiT (11x11)

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #13 poslato: 20. novembar 2014, 21:44:36 »
A striking example is the Latin American team "Simplemente Futbol". From their team on the website were only 4 players. They were less active and therefore less communication. There has been a delay in the games, as well as the problem with communication with the players who were supposed to participate in the all-star game. Goddamn, two of them actually learned about this tournament at the last moment!! I think it is bad for the development of the project. I came to this decision when faced with the following situation: some teams have started to declare players, which I have never seen in the game or the forum. This is not a very pleasant moment. Yes, they were real, but...) this was Especially evident in the period when I was running for everyone. Now when all will be registered on the website, they will be aware of all events, participate in polls, get pleasure from communication and information and thus help the project grow.

pilojac85

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #14 poslato: 20. novembar 2014, 22:09:31 »
Chatting with you and Pinturikkio I got impression you want to create a huge base of players at your site and make mixed teams. I was said you had been playing with foreigners the last 3-4 months and that it was great .    Our only condition is that we are allowed to create our own teams. I'm glad we solved this.

Since you want to take this to much serious level, we will take only the most dedicated players, form teams (most likely two, maybe three) and ask them if they want to register on your site.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: enzocro92