Autor Tema: Chimps with Quiffs Goalgerd UK PS3 World Soccer V1  (Pročitano 4533 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Milos

• NEorganizator skupa
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
Chimps with Quiffs Goalgerd UK PS3 World Soccer V1
« poslato: 12. april 2010, 23:15:56 »
COMPATIBLE WITH DLC 1.05
[/B]

The Best makers of pro evolution files are back together again and this year and we have made the biggest and best file the ps3 has ever seen
[/B]
This file includes the following

All prem kits corrected and updated
All la liga kits corrected and updated
All bundesliga kits corrected and updated
All national kits corrected and updated(new World Cup kits added)
All keeper kits corrected and updated
All league A teams kits corrected and updated
All number fonts corrected and updated

All fake players renamed
All duplicate players overwritten with new young talents
Most national teams updated and numbers corrected
All players positions corrected and updated

All players stats updated thanks for a better gameplay experience
[/B]
NO MORE PING PONG FOOTBALL,GAMES SLOWED DOWN FOR THE BEST PES EXPERIENCE EVER
[/B]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aims of the game play changes –

To edit each player and each team to get the best possible game play experience that can be created using the current game engine

To make all teams play more realistically and to make each team enjoyable to use and to play against

To create a much better level of difficulty by giving all teams more intelligent and aggressive AI

To create more smoother more fluid game play

To have a players ability not defined by how much control you have over them and their movement, but by their actual football intelligence and ability.

For there to be no easy games on Top Player

To reduce stats of any player who has been given them that are so far beyond that of other players they alter the game they create unrealistic game play
[/B]

300 face apps added
200 kit pngs added
updated player accessories(untucked shirts ,long sleeves etc)
updated and corrected player boots

updated dribble styles for less robotic movement
updated team formations,tactics,set piece takers,captains
updated player celebrations
updated free kick,penalty kick styles
updated injury tolerance (A-C)
[/B]

NEW TEAMS
[/B]

FULL BUNDESLIGA ADDED TO LEAGUE B
[/B]

ALL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2009/10 TEAMS ADDED TO LEAGUE A FULLY UPDATED

MACCABI HAIFA
DEBRECEN
FC ZURICH
APOEL
RUBIN KAZAN
CSKA MOSCOW
[/B]

NEW SOUTH AMERICAN TEAMS ADDED FOR MINI COPA LIBERTADORES FULLY UPDATED

CORINTHIANS
FLAMENGO
PALMEIRAS
ESTUDIANTES
BANFIELD
[/B][/SIZE]

most of the winter transfers too have been updated,all in all this is the best file for the PS3 for season 2009/10
[/B][/SIZE]

ALL CLASSIC NATIONAL TEAMS UNLOCKED
[/B]

thanks to alot of people helping us with this file

jackwhobra,chaves,umbroboy,frodo10,husher and nemisiskidd for all kit pngs

the iss patch team for the bundesliga and champions league teams

abstruso,hajnal30 and all the deutscher editing Team on pesgaming for the 250 bundesliga faces added

Finally we would like to thank both our partners for putting up with us for the last two months(amanda thanks for helping me with bundesliga players too)

there will be updates coming for the gameplay file and when konami do their world cup kit update i will update the messed up teams again
[/B]
NOTE 1
[/B]

FOR SOME BUNDESLIGA PLAYERS YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE UNLOCKED PLAYERS BY WINNING ALL THE NATIONAL CUPS AND THE SPANISH LA LIGA TITLE

FOR THE CLASSIC NATIONAL TEAMS YOU WILL TO UNLOCK THE CLASSIC NATIONAL TEAMS BY WINNING THE WORLD CUP WITH THOSE NATIONAL TEAMS
[/B]

DOWNLOAD

RAPIDSHARE

FILEFRONT

UPDATED GAMEPLAY EDIT FILE 1.1

RAPIDSHARE

FILEFRONT
« Poslednja izmena: 12. april 2010, 23:20:24 od strane Milos »
"Racing, competing, it\'s in my blood. It\'s part of me, it\'s part of my life.I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Milos

• NEorganizator skupa
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
Re: Chimps with Quiffs Goalgerd UK PS3 World Soccer V1
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 12. april 2010, 23:24:56 »
Pazi sad ovamo :) mislio sam da je Roshov najbolji OF al nije :) ovaj je i sad se igram sa ovim :) ima brdo face skenova , dosta zanimljivih ekipa tipa Flamengo itd itd :) Gore pise (ko je citao) da je kompaktibilan sa 1.05 , a vecina nas skinula 1.06 :( ali srecom nasao sam editovan OF za 1.06.Znaci ko ima 1.05 skida samo ono iz gornjeg posta,a ko ima 1.06 skida i ovaj OF na sve ovo goreDownload OF.Eto nadam se da cete uzivati kao i ja igrajuci sa Rambom Petkovicem.Postoji i ova verzija updated gameplay,oni su tu isli kao neku realnost da postignu,deluje zanimljivo ali nisam probao.I jos nesto Bundeslige ima,ali pratite uputstva :) Srecno u patchovanju .
"Racing, competing, it\'s in my blood. It\'s part of me, it\'s part of my life.I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."

Бишке

• Super Moderator
  • Legenda foruma
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 13. april 2010, 18:18:57 »
Macko,a kako se vrsi update igre?Zanimaju me oficijalni dodaci.Drugar ima PS3 u igraoni,a tamo nema net,pa da probamo da ubacimo patch neki,ali svi ovi dobri koje ti kacis su kompatibilni sa 1.05 i 1.06,a on je i dalje na 1.00.

romberg

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 14. april 2010, 00:33:48 »
Jel je i tebi Srbija malo sjebana? Igra mi Ignjatovic, nema Jovanovica, Krasica, Tosica....Tosica nema ni u Kelnu.

Takodje, u CSKA su mi vecina nekih bezveze igraca. Nisam gledao druge timove, ali su mi svi veci timovi ok.

Milos

• NEorganizator skupa
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 14. april 2010, 18:03:30 »
jebem li ga meni je sve bilo ok osim Srbije i Crne Gore.Al to sam u editu sredio :) al generalno patch je do jaja cekamo zvanican 1.07 i zvanican OF :)

@Biske : No net no update :)

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Бишке